I. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
– Owner: Lilia Sánchez Dieppa (hereinafter, “LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL”)
– DNI: 53.734.547-S
– Telephone: +34 666 699 135
– E-mail: email@example.com
II. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL, will process the user’s data, manually and/or automated, for the following specific purposes:
– Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
– Periodically send electronic communications about services, events, and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted and value-added services sector for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
– Carry out anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform.
– Prepare a commercial profile of the user and carry out commercial actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products acquired (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes your consent.
– If you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so your failure to provide it will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
– Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
Attending to the aforementioned purposes, LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL treats the following categories of data:
– Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
– Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or schools, in the case of selection processes.
– Traffic and location data.
– Electronic communications metadata.
– Commercial information data.
– Economic, or financial, banking data.
– The requested personal data is mandatory so that the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. If the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL from any responsibility in this regard. However, LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, under the data protection regulations.
How long do we keep your data?
LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL will keep the personal data of the users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
In the case of the data that you provide us concerning the job offers to which you want to subscribe, they will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period has elapsed, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
– Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL servers.
– Encryption of information on LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL’s own servers.
– Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases, in which LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL with the protection, integrity, and security of users’ personal data.
III. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL informs the user that their data will be processed to be able to attend to their requests, manage the services they contract, and inform them about services, events, and news related to our professional activity.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of current regulations or the contractual relationship that you maintain with LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL, may be communicated to:
– Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
– Other professionals in the legal field, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy by LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL to carry out the treatment of user data is found in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing, and corresponding shipments is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of data to send electronic newsletters about services, events, and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL to carry out said treatments following current regulations.
Additionally, the legitimacy for the processing of your data, concerning the submission of CVs and registrations in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although it would do so. that your candidacy could not be taken into account in our personnel selection processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
Likewise, user information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL.
V. RIGHTS OF USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
You can send us a letter to LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. At any time and free of charge, the following rights:
– Revoke the consents granted.
– Obtain confirmation about whether LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL is treating personal data that concerns you or not.
– Access your personal data.
– Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Obtain from LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view, and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL, if applicable.
– Request the portability of your data.
– Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, when the interested party considers that LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
From LVV SPANISH ONLINE SCHOOL we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us through the indicated channels.
Last Updated: April 12, 2021
© All rights reserved.